Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still Counting


Well, I'm still here without baby Owen in my arms yet. Jeff and I really made the most of it yesterday though. Anne had daycare, but Jeff had the day off. So we went out to lunch, the bookstore and to see The King's Speech. Great movie, by the way. I highly recommend it. Colin Firth was great. So we had a great day together. We keep thinking, "wow, this might be our last chance to get out before the baby comes", but then another day comes and another opportunity to do something.

I've been trying to stay busy. Today we went back to the Museum of Science with Bethany and Evie, which was great fun as usual. The girls have a great time together and the mom's always enjoy catching up. Tomorrow we'll be going to playgroup in the morning and to pick up the new blinds we ordered for the living room and dining room. I'm pretty excited to get that squared away. I've had just about enough of the white pull down shades. Time to step it up!


1 comment:

JHB said...

Thinking of you guys! Recently passed through Boston but too quick for a catch-up. Hope all goes well with number two :0)

Jenny B