Sunday, February 20, 2011

40 Weeks and Counting!


Well, here I am in all my pregnant glory on Friday when I was 40 weeks. So, we are "patiently" awaiting the arrival of our little guy. Okay, so it's not really patiently. Jen is here for the weekend and we were all sincerely hoping I would go into labor while she was here. However, that doesn't seem to be happening, but things could start at any moment.

We're been a house full of sickies too as Anne and I have colds and she is just getting over a GI bug and I have pink eye! Oh what fun. Jen and Jeff have been trying to decontaminate themselves repeatedly so they don't catch anything.

Jen and I have done some shopping and picked out some paint chips for Jeff's review for the living and dining room. I got pulled over on the way to Target on Friday night for driving on the wrong side of the road (I was actually just pulling around some cars, but apparently, all 4 of my tires crossed the yellow line). Plus, my license had expired 2 days prior. Thankfully, I was let off with a written warning. The cop asked me if I had ever been pulled over for driving on the wrong side of the road before....what? So, it's been an eventful weekend. Jen treated me yesterday to a pedicure for my birthday, so my feet and toes are looking super snappy for going into labor!

We'll keep you posted. Please pray he'll show up soon. We're just so ready to meet him!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

In early March, I can watch the kids while you get your license renewed.