Monday, September 21, 2009

A Visit with Grandma

Anne had a great 2 weeks with Grandma Reifenberger while I went back to work. I didn't do too bad either. I was fine saying goodbye to Anne, Ellen and Jeff. Drove all the way to work, got to my office and saw one of the nurses I work with, Janet, and burst into tears. I had my cry, felt better and then went about my day. I definitely missed spending the whole day with Anne, but really do love my job and am happy to be back. It's great to see everyone and so encouraging when my co-workers and patients tell me how happy they are to see me back. It makes it a lot easier mentally for me too, knowing that we'll still get to spend all day Thursday and Friday, just the two of us.

A big shout out "thank you" to Ellen for taking care of our little one. We so appreciate all the help you were and all the dishes and laundry you saved us from.

On Thursday, we all went to the sing-a-long at our local library. Anne was one of the youngest babies there, but she definitely had a good time and so did Ellen and I. We'll definitely be going back and hoping to invite more friends in the future.

We have a picture of Reagan in this sweater that we gave out as favors at her baby shower. We'll have to do some comparisons, though most people say she looks like Jeff. A random woman at the Cheesecake Factory told Jeff that she looks just like him! I think Jeff's cute and all, just not baby cute. Anne definitely takes the cake!

No comments: