Wednesday, June 27, 2012

May in the Midwest

The kids and I flew out to Michigan to stay with my sister and her family for a few days.  It was really fun.  Owen just loved this John Deere Tractor Jaime had in her basement.  It was nice to just hang out fora  while.  I walked Reagan to school one day and she showed me her classroom and introduced me to her teacher.  We also went to the Grand Rapids Zoo which was really nice.





 I love this picture of Owen.  He was so cute carrying around these little chairs.  Made him look like a big strong baby.  Oh wait...he is a big, strong baby!  I keep telling people my prayer is that he'll be a gentle and loving giant.  Jeff and I definitely have a feeling he's going to be giant.




After Michigan, I drove back withe my parents to IL to stay at their house for a few days.  My cousin Alicia, made a trip down from Wisconsin to visit with her 2 girls, Lyla and Hayden.  Anne and Lyla are only 3 months apart in age.

No comments: