Thursday, June 16, 2011

Trip to Illinois: Mother's Day

We all headed back to Illinois for Mother's Day Weekend. Jeff just stayed for the weekend and I stayed for another week with the kids. We had such a great time with family. It was very relaxing, but the time just flew by!

My parents hosted an Open House for friends and family to come over and meet Owen. Jeff's parents also made the trip up to visit with us on Mother's Day.


These are my high school friends Kelly and Janet and my friend, Carrie, from church.


Grandpa's are fun!

We took the kids out on a walk almost every morning when I was home with my parents. They have this great tricycle that Anne enjoyed riding.

One night we drove into the Chicago suburbs to see my cousin, Sam, play baseball. He played a good game. Below is my Aunt Jane and cousin, Allison.




Ron meets Owen for the first time.
Dad with his cousin, Jeff.

My dad's sister, Mary.
Owen with his Great-Grandma Knox

More high school friends. My friend, Jenny, drove in from Chicago just to see us. She had never met Anne before. It had been too long and was so great to see her.

Here's Uncle David and his girlfriend, Amy. Looks like they acquired an extra niece and nephew.


Anne with her cousin's, minus Ruthie.

Anne seeing her 2nd cousin, Lyla again who is 3 months older than Anne. Lyla is going to be a big sister too in July!

No comments: