Thursday, June 16, 2011

And.......We're back!








Wondering where we were? Well, this mommy started back to work a few weeks ago and things have been pretty busy since then. I think we might be starting to catch up though! Our biggest news is that Owen started sleeping through the night a few weeks ago. Which makes for a very happy and much less foggy-headed mother. I'm sure my patients appreciate that!

I'm sitting here today as a new roof is being put on our house. What an exciting way to spend money! Not exactly, but we're glad to be getting it done. Thankfully, I have two sleeping kiddos who don't seem to mind the pounding. I didn't even try to take a nap myself. Was pretty sure that wasn't going to happen.

Now, to catch you up on some photos and what we've been up to. Here's a pick from datenight. Jeff and I had dinner at P.F. Changs and went to see Tornado Alley at the IMAX at the Museum of Science.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Beautiful Children! Sorry about the roof!