Friday, August 21, 2009

2 Months Old

Here's our cherub today, sleeping like a champ. She went for her 2 month check up yesterday. Doesn't she look plumper? She weighed 11lbs 2 oz. I feel pretty proud of that considering all her nutritional needs are supplied by yours truly! She's also pretty long, 25 inches. It's not a very accurate measurement at this point, but we still think she's going to be tall.

I couldn't stand to watch them give her the injections, but stayed in the room. She did great and stopped crying by the time we walked out of the room. She was a little bit more fussy than usual last night, but did better and likely felt better after I gave her some tylenol.

I'm still loving every minute of our busy lives as parents. I'll be starting back to work after Labor Day. That will be an adjustment, but I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things at work and feel comfortable with the fact that I'm only working part-time.

No comments: