Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Jeff snapped this pic of Anne when she was in the bouncey seat the other day. Doesn't she look like a bigfoot?



I just had to snap this pick when Anne was sleeping with her mouth hanging open yesterday. This was, of course, before she pooed on my arm. I was on the webcam last night with Jen when I heard a couple squirts. I thought, "okay, guess I'll need to be changing a diaper soon." But then, a second squirt came along with a wet feeling on my arm. Yuck! And this was all about 5 minutes before our friends, the Weber's were coming over to bring dinner and eat with us. Miraculously, nothing got on my clothing, but my arm and the computer chair were not spared. Don't worry, the chair has been disinfected, and so has my arm.

Then, about 11pm last night I was feeding Anne in our bed and getting ready to put her down for the night when what appeared to be her entire stomach contents all came up. After that one, a nightgown change for me, pillowcase change and blanket change for Anne were in order. Jeffer slept through the whole thing. I can't believe it! I don't expect him to get up because he needs to go to work in the morning, but not once has he ever heard a peep on the monitor and woken up. I don't think this is all together uncommon, but surprising, nonetheless how men can block that thing out. I hear the faintest peep on the monitor and I'm awake.

Other than an excrement filled day yesterday, Anne has been doing great. She's been sleeping 5-6 hours a night, which is great. Last night she slept about 6 1/2 and I just had to go in there and check on her this morning to make sure everything was okay.

Jeff has gotten the opportunity to play on another softball team this week on Tuesday. Tonight he's going to play fast pitch. I definitely want to see this!. Should be exciting.

No comments: