Saturday, June 27, 2009

Firsts




Dad and Jeff tried to move the center piece of the sectional into the basement. It was a no-go.



Anne's first trip out in the stroller.


Daddy is always so happy to see Anne when he comes home.


Anne had her first trip to the doctor yesterday. She's back up to 8lbs 3oz, making progress. She did great. I was very proud of her.

She also had her first dinner out last night. She really enjoyed it, I'm sure. She actually slept through the whole thing, as planned.





Our house has been transformed to baby central. I love it though.

Mom and Dad Farrey are leaving tomorrow, which is a super big bummer. Dad has been a regular handy-man. Fixed our garage door, put a lock on it and fashioned a sliding side door so that we could securely store our bikes out there. He also changed out all the door handles in the house. We had about 8 different keys to the four doors into our house and filed down all the doors upstairs so that eveyone in the house wouldn't have to hear every move and bathroom trip of the others staying here. He's assembled 2 shelving units, a play mat and the swing...AND gone biking 3 times. I'm so glad he was able to come! It's an old house, so lots of things need tinkering with. It also allowed Jeff to work most of the week and keep up-to-date on his work projects. He'll also be able to take off a little of time then when his parents are here next week.



Mom has been my first hand lady, at my beck and call. I can't thank her enough for all that she's done for me. I'm feeling pretty good, but definitely wear out easily and my incision gets sore if I do too much.




Anne's first bath at home.

No comments: