Thursday, November 17, 2011

November Travels

I headed back to IL last weekend with the kids to throw a baby shower for one of my oldest and dearest friends, Heather. She is expecting a baby boy in January and I could not be more excited for her and her husband, Adam to welcome their son.

This is the amazing cake that my friend, Kelly and her mother, Cindy made. Not only did it look amazing, but it also tasted amazing!
This is the diaper bike that Heather's sister Holly made. She has such an amazing gift for creativity.



Heather treated us to some tunes on the piano. Anne thoroughly enjoyed it. It reminded me so much of the times Heather and I would sing together with our friend Jenny, while she played piano for us.

1 comment:

Grandma S said...

Love to see all the pictures and updates. You have been quite busy and having lots of fun. Thanks for sharing. Thanks too for making Heather's shower so special and just being there for her. We love you all. Linda