Wednesday, January 12, 2011

15+ Inches of Snow!

Jeff, Anne and I have had a fun day snowed in at the house. I usually don't go in to work until 1pm on Wednesdays, but decided to stay home because it was questionable if I would make it. Jeff can easily work from home though, so he had planned on it the night before. He probably spent a total of 4 hours outside shoveling today. Thankfully, our wonderful neighbor, Bob, came out with his snow blower to speed up the process. Anne and I went out for a little while once things were cleared out. It's really amazing how much snow there is out there. I'm a bit bummed that I can't go out and play or go sledding. Guess there is always next year, but we've had a great winter for snow so far. We just love it!










1 comment:

Brown Family said...

Wow that's a lot of snow. I know you both were bummed you missed the first big snow fall during X-mas but at least you got to see this one! Happy shoveling!