Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Brooklyn for Halloween

A couple of weeks ago we went down to Brooklyn to spend the weekend with Jen. She has a new apartment near the water with a view of Manhattan in the background. Definitely a more laid back feel to Brooklyn than the fast pace of Manhattan. We had a very enjoyable weekend.



You gotta use the belly for Halloween. Jeff was an absolute gem and stayed at Jen's place to watch Anne for the night. Our friend, David came over to hang out with him so Jen and I could go out to a Halloween party with her cousin, Leslie. A non-alcoholic beer bottle at the bar and my costume was complete. I can't tell you how many people loved my costume and didn't realize that I was pregnant. One person asked me if it was some kind of inflatable device! "Uh...no...I'm pregnant, that's actually my belly."

No comments: