Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One Tired Little Colts Fan


Anne had a great time rooting the Colts on to victory on Sunday. We had some friends over, ate some good food and watched some good football. Anne had so much fun, she was completely exhausted! I've been so intentional about making sure Anne would sleep in her crib that she never falls asleep in my arms and I sometimes wish she would, just so we could snuggle. I got my wish on Sunday. I fed her and propped her up on my shoulder to burp and she promptly fell asleep! It was so sweet.

We'll call this one, the "uber-smile."

Anne's been cutting her bottom 2 teeth. I saw one a few days ago and Jeff saw the other one starting to break through last night. We've noticed a little bit more grumpiness in the evenings, but otherwise, she's doing great. She's been fighting the never-ending daycare cold. I think she gave it to me and I'm feeling better now, so I'm hoping she'll be getting over this soon. She wakes me up every morning coughing in her room . I have to go in there just to make sure she hasn't choked. Doesn't seem to bother her though, she'll hack and cough and not even cry!

No comments: