Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Working

Hi, this is Anne here.  Daddy gave me special permission to use his mac.  Sometimes he doesn't even let Mommy use it so I feel very special.  I've been helping Dad with his work, analyzing data and such.  Thought I'd take a minute to say hello to all of my followers and say thanks for keeping up with me.

Soon I'll be napping.  After that, I think I'll have a bite to eat and then go for a walk down to the post office with Mommy.  I hope she takes me in the Moby wrap.  I love that thing.  Later today, Mom will drop me off at Helicos and Dad and I will go home to spend the afternoon together while Mommy is working.  Most of the time I work on the computer, helping Dad. I also take naps and play on the floor.  Pretty soon, I think I'm going to be able to roll over.  I'm working on it.  Hope you all have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by our blog!



No comments: